Flaxseed Heating Cap Instructions
Other Things To Note
- If you want to clean the flaxseed, spot clean it with a little bit of soap. Do not submerge it directly into the water.
- If you want a longer heat time than 30 minutes, wait for cap to cool down and re-heat. Don't re-heat over 90 seconds.
- Do not submerge the cap directly under water. This cap is as natural and eco-friendly as it gets. It has flaxseeds inside them which are the best natural heaters, but if they are submerged in water they will mold.
- Make sure to use the thin shower cap underneath the flaxseed cap.
- Do not heat the cap past 2 minutes. Look at the tag on the cap for all cautions.
- This is my favorite cap I bring it on vacations and use it while I'm studying and I never have to worry about sitting in one place.
- Watch the cap closely in the microwave.
- Do not heat in microwave more than 2 minutes at a time.
- Risk of fire.
- Touch test to avoid burns
- Do NOT heat in conventional oven, stove top, or toaster oven.